CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the Muslim separatist rebellion in the Philippines. It examines Muslim separatism against a background of more than four hundred years of political relations among indigenous Muslim rulers, their subjects, and external powers seeking the subjugation of Philippine Muslims.
- Author BiographyThomas M. McKenna is Assistant Professor of Anthropology, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Author(s)Thomas M. McKenna
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/07/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Studies on Muslim Societies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note10 b/w illustrations, 4 maps, 2 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.