Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Siobhan Lambert-Hurley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Models and Inheritances 2. State and Society 3. Scholars and Schools 4. Veiling and Seclusion 5. Medicine and Motherhood 6. Rights and Duties. Conclusions
- Author BiographySiobhan Lambert-Hurley is Senior Lecturer in Modern History at Nottingham Trent University. Her research focuses on women, gender and Islam in South Asia with a particular emphasis on education, social and political organizations, the culture of travel, missionaries, and personal narratives. Her other publications include Rhetoric and Reality: Gender and the Colonial Experience in South Asia (co-edited with Avril A. Powell) (2006).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.