All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on articles relevant to mouse chemical mutagenesis. This book provides an overview of the history of the Human Genome Project and use of the mouse as the primary organism for the functional annotation of the mammalian genome. It analyzes data on DNA damage after chemical treatment; summarizes the power of allelic series; and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleGeorgia Genetics Review
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight411 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMary Bedell,Monica Justice
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.