All listings for this product
Best selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £7.92Trending at £8.05
- £3.49Trending at £3.64
- £6.19Trending at £6.51
- £3.59Trending at £3.73
- £4.51Trending at £4.84
- £4.99Trending at £5.40
- £2.81Trending at £4.11
About this product
- DescriptionContains the following Alfie storybooks: Alfie Gets in First , Alfie Gives a Hand , Alfie's Feet and An Evening at Alfie's .
- Author BiographyShirley Hughes was born and grew up in West Kirby, near Liverpool. She studied at Liverpool Art School and at the Ruskin School of Art in Oxford, before embarking on a career as a freelance illustrator. At first she worked as an interpretive illustrator, but she began to write and design her own picture books when her children were very young. Her first book, Lucy and Tom's Day, was published in 1960. Now living in London's Notting Hill, Shirley Hughes has illustrated over two hundred children's books. She was honoured with an O. B. E. in 1999 for her outstanding contribution to children's literature and has been the recipient of the Other Award, the Kate Greenaway Medal and the prestigious Eleanor Farjeon Award.
- Author(s)Shirley Hughes
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBodley Head Children's Books
- Out-of-print date24/04/2015
- Weight505 g
- Width149 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5 To 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.