All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSidney Saylor Farr is renowned in the field of Appalachian studies. This work is Farr's story of growing up in the mountains of southeastern Kentucky, where her devotion to her family led her to accept crushing responsibilities that steered her away from her own goals.
- Author BiographySidney Saylor Farr is a former editor of Appalachian Heritage and a former Berea College staff member. Her writing has appeared in Mountain Life & Work, Appalachian Journal, Organic Gardening, and other publications. Among her books are More Than Moonshine: Appalachian Recipes and Recollections and Table Talk: Appalachian Meals and Memories.
- Author(s)Sidney Saylor Farr
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.