All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers words of wisdom and peaceful images that bring encouragement to those buffeted by life's storms. This title includes watercolors that summon the very sounds and scents of the ocean.
- Author BiographyCarol Hamblet Adams is the author of the beloved book of comfort, My Beautiful Broken Shell (more than 170,000 copies sold). Carol gives keynote addresses to youth and adult audiences on self-esteem, personal growth, keeping the fun in life and pursuing dreams. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and is a US Masters competitive swimmer. Bestselling artist D. Morgan's inspirational art and verse are featured in galleries and gift shops throughout the world, and her creative style has delighted many in My Beautiful Broken Shell and A Light for the Journey. She studied formally at the High Museum School of Art in Atlanta but credits her father as her most influential teacher. Doris and her husband make their home in Georgia.
- Author(s)Carol Hamblet Adams
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)D. Morgan
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £7.00
- £12.95Trending at £13.34
- £11.99Trending at £17.22
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.70
- £18.95Trending at £31.22
- £12.46Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.