All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information about different strategies that young people can use to cope with their feelings and stress instead of emotional eating. This book deals with the real-life issues that overweight children face (their inner struggles as well as difficulties with peers and others); and, includes tips for parents and professionals.
- Author BiographyLynn R. Schechter, PhD, is a school psychologist who has been counseling children for 12 years. Many of her clients have been or are overweight. She wrote this book for girls like her clients.
- Author(s)Lynn R. Schechter
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Chin
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.