All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant way to learn about maps, from understanding grids, symbols and keys to making your own map.
- Author BiographyJen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex (Dept of English and American Studies) in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 150 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMapping
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width215 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.