All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for girls who love fashion, this is your personal style sketchbook for creating and recording your dream looks. It enables you to learn more about fashion concepts, fabrics and colours, chart your own style history, design and draw your own looks, and more.
- Author BiographyLesley Ware is a teaching artist, style blogger, and designer living in Brooklyn, New York. She runs popular sewing and crafting workshops for girls and in 2008, she started a blog, thecreativecookie.com, which quickly became a destination for a behind-the-scenes look at fashion in New York City.
- Author(s)Lesley Ware
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note180 illustrations, 160 in colour
- Weight450 g
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.