All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn early modern domestic and spiritual memoir, this book depicts the life of Alice Thornton (1626-1707), a complex, contradictory woman caught in the changing fortunes and social realities of the seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Anselment is an emeritus professor of English at the University of Connecticut. He is the author and editor of several books, including The Realms of Apollo: Literature and Healing in Seventeenth-Century England, a Choice Outstanding Academic Book.
- Author(s)Alice Thornton
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies Series
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRaymond A. Anselment
- Introduction byRaymond A. Anselment
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £13.28
- £9.15Trending at £9.99
- £9.50Trending at £15.04
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.