All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis French picure dictionary contains a selection of common everyday words, grouped in familiar themes such as In the Park , At the Seaside , and Things we Like to Eat .
- Author BiographyA member of the Society of Authors, with over 60 titles to her name, Irene Yates has also written for the Times Education Suppliment, Scholastic Teachers' Magazine and BBC Schools' Radio. An expert in literacy and language development, she became a writing member of the first SCAA KS1 Test Development Team, and contributed to the Reading Tests in 1995, 1996 and 1997. She also visits schools reqularly as a Writer and Poet, and runs teacher training days in all aspects of language development, particularly literacy. Christine Mibileau is an experienced linguist with links with the prestigious Elysee Charles de Gaulle in South Kensington, London.
- Author(s)Nick Sharratt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/02/2001
- Language(s)English & French
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCollins Children's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width232 mm
- Height318 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £24.99Trending at £44.91
- £20.95Trending at £44.94
- £5.19Trending at £5.37
- £11.49Trending at £12.38
- £4.32Trending at £4.58
- £3.80Trending at £5.98
- £15.00Trending at £19.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.