All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSewing is fun - learn how to stitch with this step-by-step guide.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Emma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines. Her previous books include My First Sewing Machine Book, Sewing in No Time, Quilting in No Time, Green Crafts for Children and Sewing for Children, all published by CICO Books. Emma is based in London. Series Consultant: Susan Akass is the general editor of the 'My First' series, published by CICO Kidz, as well as the author of My First Science Book, My First Bicycle Book and many popular reading scheme books and children's picture books. Susan is also a full-time primary school teacher. She is based in Bath.
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 color illustrations and photographs
- Weight515 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.