All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international bestseller, this is the extraordinary memoir of a German-Nigerian woman who learns that her grandfather was the brutal Nazi commandant depicted in Schindler's List.
- Author BiographyJennifer Teege has worked in advertising since 1999. She lived for four years in Israel, where she became fluent in Hebrew. She holds a degree from Tel Aviv University in Middle Eastern and African studies. Teege lives in Germany with her husband and two sons. This is her first book. Nikola Sellmair graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich and has worked in Hong Kong, Washington, D.C., Israel and Palestine. She has been a reporter in Hamburg at Germany's Stern magazine since 2000. Her work has received many awards, including the German-Polish Journalist Award, for the first-ever article about Jennifer Teege's story.
- Author(s)Jennifer Teege,Nikola Sellmair
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteIntegrated black and white images
- Weight166 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byCarolin Sommer
- Read byAdjoa Andoh
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.15
- £8.03Trending at £8.55
- £7.21Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.40Trending at £11.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.