All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaha Muhammad Ali was born in 1931 in the Galilee village of Saffuriyya and was forced to flee during the war in 1948. He returned a year later to find his village destroyed. As it places Muhammad Ali's life in the context of the lives of his predecessors and peers, this work offers a sweeping depiction of a charged and fateful epoch.
- Author BiographyAdina Hoffman is the author of House of Windows: Portraits from a Jerusalem Neighborhood. Her essays and criticism have appeared in the Nation, the Washington Post, the Times Literary Supplement, and other publications. She lives in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Adina Hoffman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note65 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.