All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with offering a wealth of practical advice and proven solutions for various problems, he includes a glossary of terms and a list of valuable resources.
- Author BiographyJeffrey C. May Jeffrey C. May's is principal scientist at May Indoor Air Investigations LLC, in Cambridge, Massachusetts and specializes in identifying the causes of mold, odor, and moisture problems in homes, schools, and offices. He lectures nationally on indoor air quality and is the author of two other books published by the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Author(s)Jeffrey C. May
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note31, 29 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byJonathan M. Samet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.12Trending at £9.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.36
- £8.61Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.29Trending at £7.60
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.