All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMY LITTLE BLUE DRESS is a hugely entertaining, brilliantly conceived satire and an astonishing debut novel.
- Author BiographyBruno Maddox was born in 1960 and raised in London. A graduate of Harvard University, Maddox took over the editorship of SPY Magazine in 1966, elevating it to within spitting distance of its former glory, before accidentally driving it out of business after two short years.
- Author(s)Bruno Maddox
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/02/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/02/2012
- Weight245 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £4.38Trending at £4.95
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £2.95Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £4.72Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.