All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe day Angela Thomas sold the only thing she had to take care of her kids, she began to believe they were going to make it. In that decision, the faith she talked about became the faith she was going to learn how to live. In the years since, God has given Angela a desire to live an amazing life, even while raising four kids as a single mom.
- Author BiographyAngela Thomas is an ordinary woman and mom, with an extraordinary passion for God. She's been honored to walk alongside women of all ages and walks of life through her books and speaking engagements. Angela received her Master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. For more information on Angela, visit: www.angelathomas.com.
- Author(s)Angela Thomas
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.