All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the history of the town of Wexford. The author, through words and pictures that tell the general story of the town, reminisces about everything from how weekends were spent in the 1960s through transistor radios to the comics of the day. He also looks back further to stories and items that he loves about the town and surrounding areas.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Nicky Rossiter born and bred in the town and now resident in Screen in the parish of his ancestors has written and broadcast extensively on Wexford's past and present.
- Author(s)Nicky Rossiter
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/1975
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note100 Black & White
- Weight360 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.