All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £14.91
- £10.93Trending at £20.80
- £22.99Trending at £25.23
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £21.69Trending at £22.56
About this product
- DescriptionServer bottlenecks and failures are a fact of life in any database deployment, but they don't have to bring everything to a halt. This practical book explains replication, cluster, and monitoring features that can help protect your MySQL system from outages, whether it's running on hardware, virtual machines, or in the cloud.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles A Bell is a Senior Software Engineer at Oracle. He is currently the lead developer for backup and a member of the MySQL Backup and Replication team.He received his Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2005. Dr. Mats Kindahl is a senior software developer working on the MySQL server. He is the main architect and implementor of MySQL's row-based replication and is responsible for strategic development of replication, reengineering, and the plugin architecture. Dr. Lars Thalmann is the development manager for MySQL replication and backup. He is responsible for the strategy and development of these features and leads the corresponding engineering teams. Thalmann has driven the creation and development of the MySQL backup feature, has guided the evolution of MySQL replication since 2004, and has been a key player in the development of MySQL Cluster replication.
- Author(s)Charles Bell,Lars Thalmann,Mats Kindahl
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1211 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.