All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral strange signs called 'crop circles' have been discovered in the fields of southern England. These mysterious circles are puzzling to everyone, even scientists. There are several theories about who-or what-made them. Could it be humans who did it? Or could it be something else...
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1900
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight70 g
- Width139 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £11.89Trending at £13.30
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £14.99Trending at £24.43
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.