Mythology of the American Nations: An Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Gods, Heroes, Spirits, Sacred Places, Rituals and Ancient Beliefs of the North American Indian, Inuit, Aztec, Inca and Maya Nations by David M. Jones, Brian L. Molyneaux (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn A-Z reference guide to the mythology of the native North American, Maya, Aztec, Inca, and earlier civilizations and cultures of the Americas. Over 900 entries are packed with information on the central mythical figures of each culture, and the volume is illustrated with 500 images.
- Author BiographyDr Brian L. Molyneaux is author of The Sacred Earth, co-author of Native North America, and editor of The Cultural Life of Images. He has exhibited at the National Gallery of Canada and the Gropius-Bau in Berlin. Dr David M Jones is the co-author of Blue Guide Mexico and wrote many articles for the Oxford Dictionary of Art. He is co-author of The Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Incas and The Inca World (both Lorenz Books).
- Author(s)Brian L. Molyneaux,David M. Jones
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1284 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £32.80Trending at £49.96
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £17.95Trending at £20.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.