All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-present anxiety surrounding death may be alleviated by the symbolic content of mythological near-death journeys, which change perception of reality and provide an illumined wisdom to enrich our myths about death.
- Author BiographyAnnamaria Hemingway PhD is a writer, speaker, spiritual counselor and member of the International Association for Near-Death Studies. She lives in California, USA.
- Author(s)Annamaria Hemingway
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Series TitleMade Easy
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.