CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Boskin
- Author BiographyMichael J. Boskin is the Tully M. Friedman Professor of Economics and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. As chairman of the president's council of economic advisers from 1989 to 1993, he helped initiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). He is the author of more than 150 books and articles on economic growth, tax and budget theory and policy, U.S. saving and consumption patterns, and the implications of changing technology and demography on capital, labor, and product markets. He lives in Stanford, California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.