All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence; in more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master's University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men,and One Perfect Life. For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1550 g
- Width187 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation,With ribbon marker(s)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.87Trending at £25.24
- £15.74Trending at £23.03
- £10.61Trending at £11.24
- £16.97Trending at £19.99
- £12.92Trending at £19.03
- £7.98Trending at £8.61
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.