All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you work with fitness enthusiasts or competitive athletes, this resource can lead you through the key concepts of sport and exercise nutrition allowing you to assess an individual's nutrition status and develop customised nutrition plans. It offers information and guidelines that address the nutrition needs for a broad range of clientele.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1978, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is an international non-profit educational association that serves 33,000 members in 56 countries. Drawing on its vast network of members, the NSCA develops and presents the most advanced information regarding strength training and conditioning practices, injury prevention and research findings.
- Author(s)National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note24 photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £11.76Trending at £12.67
- £9.95Trending at £10.52
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.01Trending at £13.88
- £9.95Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.