All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the many ways in which Shakespeare, the greatest writer of the English language, influences Nabokov, arguably the finest modern English prose stylist.
- Author BiographySamuel Schuman served as the Garrey Carruthers Distinguished Visiting Professor at the University of New Mexico, and Chancellor Emeritus of the University of Minnesota, Morris and the University of North Carolina, Asheville, USA. He is past President of the International Vladimir Nabokov Society and author of Vladimir Nabokov: A Reference Guide. He has published extensively on Nabokov as well as on British Renaissance Drama.
- Author(s)Samuel Schuman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.77
- £12.11Trending at £13.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.