All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA journey through the diverse world of nanotechnology research and development, covering 122 specific research projects taking place in laboratories around the world.
- Author BiographyMichael Berger is the Founder of Nanowerk LLC and editor of the company's popular nanotechnology website nanowerk.com. He received his MBA from New York University. He has lived and worked in Munich, New York, D^3sseldorf, London, Hong Kong and Honolulu and his career has included positions at Siemens, Citibank, Booz Allen & Hamilton, Warburg Pincus, Standard Chartered, and two start-ups.
- Author(s)Michael Berger
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanoscience & Nanotechnology Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byPaul O'Brien,Harold G. Craighead,Harry Kroto
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.