All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe range of themes addressed in this book emphasizes key aspects and future perspectives in nano-bioelectronics. The book discusses the coupling of DNA and proteins with electronic devices to build new information systems, and applying these as biosensors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndreas Offenhausser,Ross Rinaldi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.