All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNanocomputers and Swarm Intelligence introduces the principles of quantic computing, the use of nano-tubes in molecular transistors and ADN computing. It suggests new fabrication methods for the 21st century and introduces new architecture models, ranging from the most conventional to the most radical.
- Author BiographyJean-Baptiste Waldner is a technology-managing consultant for various companies. He has also worked as head of operations for Carrefour and PPR, where he instigated worldwide transformations based on the intensive use of IT, telecommunications and digital technologies.
- Author(s)Jean-Baptiste Waldner
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleISTE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.