All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst comprehensive book on nanodiamonds from leading experts in the field.
- Author BiographyOliver A. Williams received his PhD on the electronic properties of diamond from the University College London, UK. He then moved to the Argonne National Laboratory, USA to work on nanocrystalline diamond. Following this he worked for the Institute for Materials Research in Belgium, an affiliated lab of IMEC vzw and then received the Fraunhofer Attract award at the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Research in Freiburg to develop MEMS structures from nanocrystalline diamond before moving to Cardiff University as a Reader in Experimental Physics focusing on the growth and applications of nanodiamond.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Series TitleNanoscience & Nanotechnology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byOliver A. Williams
- Series Edited byPaul O'Brien
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.