All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only single-volume text to cover both the classical and emerging nanoelectronic technologies being used in mixed-signal design addresses digital, analog, and memory components. Winner of the Association of American Publishers' 2016 PROSE Award in the Textbook/Physical Sciences & Mathematics category.
- Author BiographySaraju Mohanty, Ph.D., is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of North Texas, where he directs the NanoSystem Design Laboratory (NSDL). He obtained a Ph.D. in computer science and engineering from the University of South Florida in 2003, a master's degree in systems science and automation from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, in 1999, and a bachelor's degree (honors) in electrical engineering from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India, in 1995. Dr. Mohanty's research is in low-power, high-performance nanoelectronics. He is an author of hundreds of peer-reviewed journal and conference publications. Dr. Mohanty holds many U.S. patents. He has advised/co-advised many Ph.D. dissertations and numerous master's theses. Dr. Mohanty currently serves as the chair of the Technical Committee on Very Large Scale Integration (TCVLSI), IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS). He serves on the editorial board of many peer-reviewed international journals, including IET-CDS Journal, Elsevier Integration Journal, and Journal of Low Power Electronics. Dr. Mohanty has served as a guest editor for many journals, including ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems (JETC) for an issue titled New Circuit and Architecture-Level Solutions for Multidiscipline Systems, August 2012, and IET Circuits, Devices & Systems (CDS) for an issue titled Design Methodologies for Nanoelectronic Digital and Analog Circuits, September 2013. He serves on the organizing and program committee of several international conferences. Dr. Mohanty is a senior member of the IEEE and ACM.
- Author(s)Saraju P. Mohanty
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2186 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.