All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from years of experience with developing memories and low-voltage CMOS circuits, Nanoscale Memory Repair describes yield and reliability issues in terms of mathematics and engineering. Readers will find a detailed explanation of the various yield models and calculations.
- Author(s)Kiyoo Itoh,Masashi Horiguchi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.