All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a major reference for theoretical and experimental considerations in the design of biological and bio-inspired building blocks, the physical characterization of the formed structures, and the development of their technical applications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number474
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight439 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEhud Gazit,Ruth Nussinov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.