All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable analysis to add to the study of modern history's most famous general and statesman. Englund charts Napoleon's dramatic rise and fall, from his Corsican boyhood, his French education, his military victories and acts of reform as First Consul (1799-1804) to his controversial record as emperor, and finally, to his exile and death.
- Author BiographySteven Englund is a scholar of French history.
- Author(s)Steven Englund
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.