All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how new techniques in genetic testing have changed the relationship between ethics and medicine.
- Author BiographyMonica Konrad is Fellow of Girton College and Research Associate at the Department of Social Anthropology, University of Cambridge. Her recent publications address the relevance of contemporary anthropology for global governance in science, international bioethics, and interdisciplinary studies.
- Author(s)Monica Konrad
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Society & the Life Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.