Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionNarrative research is an increasingly popular way of carrying out qualitative research by analysing the stories or experience. The findings of this type of qualitative research can be used to improve nursing education, nursing practice and patient care and to explore the experience of illness and the interaction between professionals.
- Author BiographyProfessor Immy Holloway is a sociologist of health and illness and Reader in the Institute of Health and Community Studies at Bournemouth University. Professor Dawn Freshwater is Reader in Primary Care in the Institute of Health and Community Studies, Bournemouth University.
- Author(s)Dawn Freshwater,Immy Holloway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.