All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Cobley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. In the beginning: the end Chapter 2. Early narrative Chapter 3. The rise and rise of the novel Chapter 4. Realist representation Chapter 5. Beyond realism Chapter 6. Modernism and the cinema Chapter 7. Postmodernism Chapter 8. In the end: the beginning Chapter 9. What is narrative?
- Author BiographyPaul Cobley is Professor in Language and Media at Middlesex University. He is the author of a number of books including The American Thriller (2000) as well as editor of a number of volumes including The Routledge Companion to Semiotics (2010).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.