CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Narrative of the Voyage of HMS Herald During the Years 1845-51 Under the Command of Captain Henry Kellett, R.N., C.B.: Being a Circumnavigation of the Globe and Three Cruizes to the Arctic Regions in Search of Sir John Franklin by Berthold Seemann (Paperback, 2012)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 1853 work, Seemann recounts his time as naturalist on a British survey ship off the American West Coast.
- Author(s)Berthold Seemann
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Polar Exploration
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 colour illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.