All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a selection of the Nart Sagas. This book features ninety-two tales and includes an appendix offering linguistic commentary.
- Author BiographyJohn Colarusso, one of the world's most distinguished scholars in comparative linguistics, is Professor of Linguistics at McMaster University. He is the author of A Grammar of the Kabardian Language and The Northwest Caucasian Languages
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 maps. 8 halftones.
- Weight999 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.