All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a history of the trade in narwhal tusks to descriptions of narwhals' vocalizations as heard through hydrophones, this book reveals the beauty and thrill of the narwhal and its habitat, and the threat it faces from a rapidly changing world.
- Author BiographyTodd McLeish is the author of Golden Wings and Hairy Toes: Encounters with New England's Most Imperiled Wildlife and Basking with Humpbacks: Tracking Threatened Marine Life in New England Waters. He lives in Pascoag, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Todd McLeish
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleSamuel and Althea Stroum Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note12 illus.
- Weight328 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.