All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on declassified documents from six countries and original material in Arabic, German, Hebrew, and Russian to present an understanding of Egypt's disastrous five-year intervention in Yemen, which Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser later referred to as my Vietnam. This title offers an analysis of Egypt's fall from power in the 1960s.
- Author BiographyJesse Ferris is vice president for strategy at the Israel Democracy Institute and a historian of the modern Middle East.
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Jesse Ferris
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 halftones. 2 maps.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.