All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the preconditions for, and processes of nation-building, while focusing on the values in one of the largest countries among the FSU states - Russia. This book is the third volume in a series on nation-building and ethnic integration in post-Soviet societies.
- Author BiographyPal Kolsto is professor of Russian and East European area studies, University of Oslo. Helge Blakkisrud is head of the Centre for Russian Studies, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width167 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byHelge Blakkisrud,Professor Pal Kolsto
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.