All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Beijing and Shanghai - arguably China's two most intriguing cities.
- Author BiographyPAUL MOONEY, an American freelance journalist and author of more than a dozen travel books on Taiwan and China, has reported on China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong in leading publications around the world, including Newsweek, Far Eastern Economic Review, International Herald Tribune, South China Morning Post, and the San Francisco Chronicle. ANDREW FORBES is the author of more than a dozen books on East and Southeast Asia, and has contributed to numerous international publications including The Guardian and the The Asian Wall Street Journal The author lives in Beijing, China; Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Author(s)Andrew Forbes,Paul Mooney
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note125 Colour Photographs, 23 Maps
- Weight585 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Photographer(s)Paul Mooney
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.