All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide has every tool you need to make your trip to one of the greatest cities in Europe a memorable one.
- Author BiographyLOUISE NICHOLSON lived in London for 28 years. A trained art historian, she has worked in conservation, campaigning for London buildings, the art market, at the auctioneers Christie's, and, since 1985, has combined journalism with writing numerous books, eight of them about London. Her awards include the London Tourist Board's for the best book about London published in the 1980s. ALISON WRIGHT, a New York-based documentary photographer, has traveled the globe photographing endangered cultures and people. She is published in numerous National Geographic books and publications, is a recipient of the Dorothea Lange Award in Documentary Photography, and a two-time winner of the Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism Award.
- Author(s)Louise Nicholson
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Alison Wright
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.