All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers the legal, economic, socio-political and international aspects of economic integration and the contending forces of national identity and economic interests after the economies between Taiwan and China are integrated and the trading bloc is emerging across the Taiwan Strait.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Y. Chow is a professor of economics at the City University of New York, USA. He was a contractual consultant for the World Bank and a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. His main interests are in trade and development in late industrialized countries with a focus in Asia and Pacific countries.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPeter C. Chow
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.