All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel M. Gerstein, a former Army Colonel and current Under Secretary in the Department of Homeland Security, traces the origins of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention while prescribing ways for the world's military leaders to move forward with regards to (what Gerstein calls) the most important arms control treaty of the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel M. Gerstein is a security and defense professional who has served in a variety of positions as a Senior Executive Service (SES) government civilian, in uniform, and in industry. He is currently serving as the Deputy Under Secretary for Science & Technology in the Department of Homeland Security. He is also an Adjunct Professor at American University in Washington, DC at the School of International Service (SIS).
- Author(s)Daniel M. Gerstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 charts, 1 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.