All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon themes from the nation's past, William O. Walker III presents a new interpretation of the history of American exceptionalism.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Walker III has taught at California State University, Sacramento; Ohio Wesleyan University; Florida International University; and the University of Toronto. He is the author of Drug Control in the Americas (1981, revised edition 1989) and Opium and Foreign Policy: The Anglo-American Search for Order in Asia, 1912-1954 (1991). He has also edited or co-edited several books, including Drugs in the Western Hemisphere: An Odyssey of Cultures in Conflict (1996), and his articles have appeared in Pacific Historical Review, the Journal of American History, Diplomatic History, and NACLA Report on the Americas.
- Author(s)William O. Walker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.