All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John R. Campbell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Explorations in Development Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Nationalism, War and the Illusion of Citizenship 2. War by another Name: National Politics and the Failure of International Diplomacy 3. Flight, Vulnerability and Poverty 4. The Illusion of Refugee in the West 5. The Illusion of Citizenship in Ethiopia: on-going Persecution of 'Eritreans' in Eritrea and Ethiopia 6. Vulnerability and Poverty: the 'Bare Life' of Failed Asylum Seekers in the West Conclusion: The Power and Indifference of Nation-States and the Illusory Nature of Justice
- Author BiographyJohn R. Campbell is a social anthropologist who has undertaken fieldwork/development consultancies in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Botswana and the United Kingdom. He currently teaches anthropology at The School of Oriental and African Studies, London.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.