All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough case studies of Scottish, English, and Black Atlantic poetries from the landmark modernist year of 1922 through the mid 1970s, Nations of Nothing But Poetry looks to answer what happens when poets combine vernacular language with the spirit of modernity.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hart is Assistant Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Matthew Hart
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModernist Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight372 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.99
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £6.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.