All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough many Americans might be aware of Olympian and football Hall of Famer Jim Thorpe or of Navajo golfer Notah Begay, few know of the fundamental role that Native athletes have played in modern sports. This book highlights the accomplishments of Indigenous athletes in the United States and Canada.
- Author BiographyC. Richard King is an associate professor of comparative ethnic studies at Washington State University. He is the coeditor of Team Spirits: The Native American Mascot Controversy (Nebraska 2001).
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Notellus.
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byProfessor C. Richard King
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.